- Group Hierarchy
- Web-HIPRE supports group decision making with a possibility to create group hierarchies.
Then, the individual values for the alternatives are combined with the weighted arithmetic
mean method, i.e. the ovarall value is the weighted sum of individual values.
In the group hierarchy each of the decision makers is presented as an element of the hierarchy.
These elements can be weighted with any of weighting methods available in Web-HIPRE.
The component values of decision maker elements are the overall values of each decision maker.
These are obtained directly from the models of the decision makers.
- Creating a Group Hierarchy
- Group model is created similarly as other models. The element can be defined as
a group element by choosing Group
from the Priorities -Dialog. The alternatives are identified by their
names, i.e. these have to be identical in group and individual models.
- Publishing the Individual Values
- Your overall values cannot be taken into the group model unless you have published
them. This can be done by choosing Publish/Refresh from the Group-menu.
The changes in the model can be updated into the group model by clicking again
Publish/Refresh in the Group-menu.
Copyright 1998-2002. Systems Analysis Laboratory, Helsinki University of Technology. All rights reserved.